JiMi Summer orders!
- Broken Glass Prism Bookmarks*
- Broken Glass Prism Poster A4* & A3*
- Broken Glass Prism memo pads
- Holo Glow Phone Holder
- Card Wallets
- Sticker Sheets!
- Washi Tapes
- Registration open: Now OPEN
- Last day to register: May 17th
- All Art files due: may 17th 10 PM ET
- Bookmarks, posters, and memopads shipped ~ late may, early June
- Card Wallets, Phone Holder, and sticker sheets shipped: Mid June
- Washi tapes shipped: ~ late June
*There are limited slots for products this round so registrations may close earlier than our last day for registration.
*Products with not enough interest will be canceled and refunds will be issued promptly (bookmarks, posters, memopads, and cards)
COVID RELATED DELAYS AND CHANGES:
- Due to the limited amount of flights going in and out of countries, Korea post is currently only offering EMS as a shipping option to all countries.
- EMS (express) shipping which normally takes around a week is now estimated to take somewhere between 2 week to 1.5 Months
- Korea post reports that there may be more delays due to staff shortages caused by covid.
- If you need the products in a hurry, we suggest you check our time frame before ordering
- If we can not collect enough orders for a certain product, we will inform the involved artists and will issue a refund
- There are certain parts of the world where we currently can not ship to using Korea Post. The list of countries is constantly changing and we will try our best to stay on top of them. We currently can’t ship to the following locations:
- Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Hawaii (United States of America), Iceland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Brazil, Portugal, Qatar, Turkey, Ethiopia, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Peru, Switzerland, Tunisia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Ghana, Maldives, Mozambique, Oman, Pakistan, Romania, Rwanda, Tanzani, Uganda and Zambia
- P.O. box addresses are also facing issues. Please give us an alternative address.